Alles rund ums Velomobil Mango

@anotherkiwi Neh, so ne Kunststoffcontainer kann schon ziemlich laut sein.

Es kann manchmal schwer sein ein Gerausch zu orten. Einerseits ist es normal das ein Velomobil laut ist, man sitzt eben in denn Hohlkörper in demm vieles bewegt, bewegen kann. Anderen seits gab es hier auch schon Bilder von Leuten die mit mangelnder Sachkunde Fehler mit Folgen gebaut haben. Vor allem wenn man selber grad viel verbaut hatt, wurde ich neue Gerausche gut untersuchen. Es kann helfen was rum zu probieren. Is das gerausch in jedem Gang da, oder nur in Bestimmte. Wenn du trittst oder nicht tretet. Wenn du vorwerts oder ruckwerts pedalierst. Auch die Gerausch richtung kann im Velomobil Tauschen. Klingt es wie Hinten, muss es nicht unbedingt Hinten sein.

Wegen deine Arbeit an die Antrieb/Kette, wurde ich mal gut prufen ob die Kette gut verlauft, richtig durch das Schaltwerk geht. Möbius Kette untersuchen.

Hoffe du findest die Ursache. Leise wird ein VM nicht.

Hi,

It's been on my mind for a while, I'm talking about fixing the roof of the Mango with a hinge to make handling easier.

Before I did like everyone else, I put my roof on the front when stationary and I used two Velcro fasteners to attach it to the Mango and thus prevent it from flying away:

It works well but on a daily basis it is a little painful to handle the 5 velcros to lock/unlock the roof.

So I used a plastic hinge. I removed his axis:

I replaced it with a screw to be able to remove the roof easily when I ride without:

The hardest part is convincing yourself to pierce the Mango to put in the half hinge :

Same on the roof side:

And we can take advantage of its hinged roof. I only left two velcros to lock it. This is more than enough:

Next step: use another half-hinge to attach a mini visor for sunny days :thumb:

Über so eine Lösung hatte ich auch schon einmal nachgedacht.

Allerdings hätte ich bei einem zentral angebrachten Gelenk die Befürchtung, dass ich durch unvorsichtige, seitliche Bewegungen der Haube die Schrauben leicht rausbreche. Es ist ja schon ein ordentliche Hebel den die lange Haube darstellt.

Ich würde mich dahr freuen, wenn Du nach einiger Zeit über Deine längerfristigen Erfahrungen berichtest.

Meine Idee wäre eher gewesen zwei weiter außen liegende Streben zu Winkel an den Spiegellöchern zu führen, um dort die Gelenke zum Klappen der Haube anzubringen. Einfach zwei Punkte die auf der Breite des Mango-Decks verteilt sind.

Hi,

I think it doesn't work with two hinges (at the mirrors).
It's easy to simulate hinges with a simple piece of tape.
I tried but since the hood and "man hole" are rounded at the front, it can't hinge properly.

The hood is still flexible and should not break easily. I will come back and talk about it if a problem arises.

Sorry I can’t seem to get posting layout properly. But I too am working on making another smaller hatch lid for summer weather!

I had already thought about a solution like this.

However, with a centrally attached joint, I would be afraid that I would easily break out the screws by carelessly moving the hood sideways. It's quite a lever that the long hood represents.
I attached the hood to my hilgo at the rear end. There is also some triangulation inside the hood, so normal wind isn't a problem. One of my youtube videos (# 4) at www.evanbedford.com describes it more fully

Anhänge

• hinge.jpg
    hinge.jpg
    62,5 KB · Aufrufe: 47
@maTTaw In the DuoQuest thread there are photos with a hood hinge very similar to yours.

Post in the topic 'Duo-Quest is being built for Velomobiel.nl'
https://www.velomobilforum.de/forum/index.php?threads/duo-quest-wird-fuer-velomobiel-nl- Build.61504/post-1639403

It is written there that this attachment is very helpful in strong winds.
From the looks of it, I would say that even moderate winds would put undue stress on it. There is zero triangulation. On the other hand, the Waw has very good triangulation on its hood hinges.

@maTTaw Im DuoQuest Faden sind Fotos mit einer sehr ähnlich Hauben-Scharnier wie bei Dir.

Beitrag im Thema 'Duo-Quest wird für Velomobiel.nl gebaut'
https://www.velomobilforum.de/forum...-fuer-velomobiel-nl-gebaut.61504/post-1639403

Dort wird davon geschrieben, dass diese Befestigung bei starkem Wind sehr hilfreich ist.

Hi,
I know the manufacturer of the DuoQuest, he is the president of our velomobile club in France.

It is also its hinges on the DuoQuest which encouraged me to do it. ;)

He also did the same thing on his Snoek

@maTTaw If i was you i would reinforce the spot where that hinge is mounted. It is likely very flexible thin laminate, and with the hood open in windy situations, there can be a lot of force on that spot. It was not made for such forces and is likely to crack eventualy. Perhaps u can link the reinforcement to the edge of the entry hole wich is much stronger.

Ist es möglich im Mango eine 2-fach Kurbel vorne in Kombination mit einem Bafang Mittelmotor zu betreiben?

No you need a spider like this so you Can use standard chainrings after (one on each side of the spider)

1000012363.jpg

Zurück
Oben Unten