Suchergebnisse

1. R

Alpha W9

It's easy to not see it at first, but if you click on the image above to enlarge it, you will see that Daniel has answered my question perfectly. Thanks Daniel!
  2. R

Alpha W9

Is the 57cms at x or y in the diagram below?
  3. R

Alpha W9

How does the W9 compare to normal DF in terms of knee clearance? In my DF, I had to go to 145mm cranks in order to fit my knees, with the seat as low as possible. Could I fit in a W9 with 145mm cranks? Note - In Australia, the option to test drive at my nearest dealer is not as convenient as...
  4. R

Alpha W9

Did you mean 65-65.5cm ?
  5. R

Alpha W9

Does anyone know Jan's height and shoe size? I vaguely recall reading that he was about 183 with relatively long legs. Is this correct?
  6. R

Alpha9 / M9 Erfahrungsberichte

^ This !!!! @Jupp :cool:
  7. R

Rolle aufgrund von Hinterradplatten?

What size rear wheel do you have, and how did you shorten and rejoin the Airliner?
  8. R

Bülk- Erfahrungsberichte

Yes - That looks absolutely awesome and functions just as I would want it to !!! I think the only deficiency remaining with the lights is the front indicators. The standard LEDs can't really be seen in full sunshine. Perhaps one of the other Kellerman variants (ie Atto Integral, Jetstream or...
  9. R

Das Bülk-Projekt: ein neues Velomobil

Almost perfect for me too. You only need to run the highest 4 gears on the small ring since 33-24 (small ring - 5th cog) is the same ratio as 63-46 (big ring - 1st cog). So how do you order that? Can it be ordered as a special order from Ro or does the dealer modify it or did you implement it...
  10. R

What is the maximum cassette size with a 2 x drive train in the bulk? In my current DF I run 33-61T rings with a 11-40 cassette. My DF is an early model (#43) running a 559 rear wheel, so there is only just enough room for the X0 rear derailleur with long cage to clear the shell. Looking at...
  11. R

What is the purpose of this:
  12. R

Velomobil für Kinder?

It's been done before..... ;)
  13. R

Christians Alpha9 Thread

That's perfect - thanks!!!! PS - I like it :cool:
  14. R

Christians Alpha9 Thread

@ChristianW Could you share a photo of the new shoulder coaming please.
  15. R

Christians Alpha9 Thread

Congratulations to you Christian !!!!! Please continue to update your initial experiences and perceptions as these are much appreciated by those of us who cannot test drive these magnificent machines.
  16. R

Das M9 der Alphaklasse

Yes !!!!
  17. R

Das M9 der Alphaklasse

As a dealer that's probably unfair to ask. His favorite is based on his requirements, not yours. His job is to help you understand which velo is best for you
  18. R

Velomobile-SH

You know its a bonafide velomobile forum when you read posts that start like this :-D
  19. R

Das M9 der Alphaklasse

Are the mirrors in the M9/A9 adjustable at all (to accommodate seating height and personal preferences) or are they fixed?
  20. R

Das M9 der Alphaklasse

Will you be able to make a video review when you get it for those of us in far away lands?
Zurück
Oben Unten