Suchergebnisse

1. BcBaghjul

verkaufe Milan SL Mk7

Update: Stages powermeter includet in the price (y)
  2. BcBaghjul

verkaufe Milan SL Mk7

My Milan is ready to make a new owner happy as I am going to try a Bülk... Asking price: 8600 euro (+ 250euro for Stages powermeter) KM driven in total: about 20.000km Setup for person size: 189cm, 100kg, 92cm inside leg length:unsure::ROFLMAO: Located: Kolding in Denmark - about 90km from the...
  3. BcBaghjul

suche Quatrevelo, Quattrovelo auch +, Alpha 9.2, M9, W9

QV: https://ligfiets.net/advertisements/19836
  4. BcBaghjul

erledigt Handlebar + adjustable stem

Thanks for the tip - I thinkit looks a bit rough and not sure I think the look match my M5...
  5. BcBaghjul

Yes the picture is from Performer but other options also will be intesting..
  6. BcBaghjul

Hi :) I am looking for adjustable/moveable stem and a handle bar for my M5 CHR recumbent. I live in Kolding in Denmark so it properly need shipping. Have a great day :cool:
  7. BcBaghjul

erledigt M5 CHR

Found bike - tread can be closed (y)
  8. BcBaghjul

erledigt Optima Baron (or bike like that)

Found bike - tread can be closed (y)
  9. BcBaghjul

erledigt M5 CHR

Thanks for yout tip @Radwunschmeister (y) . I already have been writing with the seller before he made this post - at that time he was not willing to lower price or shipping (to long a drive for pick up)... and I properly would change all the gearing+wheel and therefore the price i still a bit...
  10. BcBaghjul

Was für ein Bomber! M5 CHR

Thanks - PM sent (y)
  11. BcBaghjul

Thanks for all the offers on Barons and Fujin - all bikes in range of my demands above... Today I just got a tip from a friend saying that the M5 CHR properly would be more what I am looking for and I fintk he meight be wright:unsure::D, so I have to give it a chance to se what could be out...
  12. BcBaghjul

erledigt M5 CHR

Hi I thought the Baron was the recumbent I was looking for but the today I was tippet from a friend that the M5 CHR meight be more what I was looking for...and I think he meight be right, so I will put the hunt for a Baron on hold for a while and se if there could bed a M5 CHR out there looking...
  13. BcBaghjul

Uli B: Thanks for your post here and PM (y) A high racer with 26" or 28" wheels also could bed interesting for me if the chainline is NOT blocking to mutch for the front wheel turning... fx like some of the Performer Cycles ones or a M5 CHR :love:
  14. BcBaghjul

Hi :=) Anyone having a Optima Baron? - or other recumbent with 20"-26/28" wheel No go: * front wheeldrive * Chainline blocking the turning of the front wheel Nice to have: * Discbrakes * 10-12 sp chaindrive Pick up/shipping? I live in Kolding not far from the German border so pickup will be...
  15. BcBaghjul

(Wide) Gearing 2x12 - Recommendations?

Shimano XT 12 sp long cage can take 2x12 with a 45T cassette and max 10T difference in chainringrings in front - seams like a god start (Shimano Deore XT RD-M8120 - https://bike.shimano.com/en-EU/product/component/deore-xt-m8100/RD-M8120-SGS.html )
  16. BcBaghjul

SRAM or Shimano? 11 sp?
  17. BcBaghjul

Or just go to 12/11/10 sp with a smaller cassette but 2 chainrings in front... I prefer normal gears
  18. BcBaghjul

My current setup with the 1x12 sp is very limeted with chain length - 2 links more and it is not very good
  19. BcBaghjul

Thanks for sharing the idear:unsure: , I never though of that option at the chainrings....I think I need to give it a try (y)
  20. BcBaghjul

Problem:confused:: I just testet SRAM AXS NX 1x12 60T + 11-50T casette in my Milan SL and I needed to push max power to clime a 13% hill and would like to have a bit wider gearing but I find it hard to find a good option... thought there could be someone in this forum with som exsperience in...
Zurück
Oben Unten