Suchergebnisse

1. C

erledigt Suche Velomobil evtl. Quad für 2 Personen

Bitte entschuldigen Sie mein Deutsch. Dieser Cab Bike Hawk Velomobiel (https://link.marktplaats.nl/m1549325438) steht in den Niederlanden zum Verkauf. Es gibt bereits eine Verstärkung für den Anhängerhaken, die Sie installieren müssen. Dann müssen Sie nur noch einen Fahrradanhänger mit...
  2. C

Alles über das Cabbike Hawk

Here is what I mean after playing around with photoshop: the grey part is the aluminum plate.
  3. C

Hallo gweisser, So sorry to hear about your bad luck. It seems the design is not strong enough to hold the weight of the velo + you + the movement of the suspension. There is always a balance between strength of a piece and its weight. This piece has to be stronger due to the kinetic energy of...
  4. C

My Story with the Cab Bike Hawk

How much current can you put on speakers wires? I found that 12v system electrical system is built on speaker wires and the battery is giving out 7 to 9Ah. How safe is this?
  5. C

Sending a message to Pima doesn't help. They are like an ostrich that hides its head in the sand and hopes the problems go away...or they will respond by bitching about our attitude without resolving the actual problems. If I'm wrong I would be very happy because they would have solved my problems.
  6. C

On the left you can see the switch for the motor: This is the switch for the electrical system: The keyswitch is already handling the 12V. The motor keyswitch will be connected directly to the DC/DC converter. This must be less than 100 mA. The big question is how calculate this?
  7. C

Thank you Marc and JKL for clarifying my knowledge about the motors. I'm guessing you will be a great help for solving this next issue. I'm trying to connect my 48V battery to the 12V electrical system so that I can use only one key to start the motor and the electrical system together. At the...
  8. C

If you overload the 36V motor with a 48V motor, you will fry the mosfets and the controller. You can use a 48V motor with a 36V battery to bring down the speed but not the other way around. A 48V battery is charged to 70V, I think??? The controller limits the RPM to 380. I believe there must...
  9. C

- How do you program the controller correctly? - The only high current demand happens when at complete stop and just starting. - I don't know if the motor is slow wound or not. It's a GoldenMotor Magic Pie 5 1000W on the 20 inch back wheel. - The motor has enough power. I changed the chainring...
  10. C

I'm assuming that the angle between the 2 plates is 0° with the closed hood. When you open the hood it should stop at 80°. If you go further than 80°, you risk damaging the lip of the hood cover of the body. On the Hettich hinge you can adjust the opening angle. I changed the original screw for...
  11. C

If you are planning to change your hinge, please consider this in the following picture: This picture is for the inner side of the hood. I was measuring how big the "block" where the Hettich hinge is supposed to attach. In this picture it is too small by about 25mm. You will need to extend...
  12. C

After more than 150 emails exchanged with Pima, I visited Pima in Poland to try out the Cab Bike Hawk (CBH). I was impressed with the quality of the CBH I tested, the blue one from their website. During my discussions with PIMA, I made it very clear that I wanted a motor, I wanted to be able to...
  13. C

Sorry for the English... my German is non existent, but I'm sure Google translate can be very helpful.;) I hope this forum welcomes all the foreign languages and shares everything about the velomobiles.
  14. C

Hi Gerald, you mention that "the energy consumption of the light is not included, you have deducted the available capacity because you have removed the light battery and built a voltage converter, which brings the 36V to 12V, that works very well." I already have the voltage converter but I do...
  15. C

Der Hawk ist da!

I ordered one from Poland in July 2017, but first I had to visit PIMA and drive the Cab Bike Hawk myself before buying it. Then it was interesting...
  16. C

Hi Gerard, You mention that you "built a voltage converter, which brings the 36V to 12V, that works very well." Can you please say how you did this? I need to do the same for my cabbikehawk, but from 48v to 12 v so that the motor key also starts the lights. Cheers
  17. C

Hi Gweisser, can you please tell us how long can you ride with a full battery and what are your motor/battery specifications? Are you using full power for the assistance or not? And how much? Cheers!
  18. C

I hope all this will not delay the delivery of my own CabBike Hawk. I tried it before buying and I still believe it is a very good product that is superbly finished.
  19. C

Hilfe beim Reparieren des Frontscharniers Cabbike

Hallo Gerald, How did you break the hinge? I'm really interested because I also want to get a Cabbike Hawk. Greetings, W
Zurück
Oben Unten