Suchergebnisse

1. Martinius

erledigt Verkaufe neues,ungebrauchtes Go One Evo KS von 2015

Hi Sir Bikedoktor I have measured my legs but they are too long. This a pity but than i have to look elsewhere. That you for the information about your KS velomobile. Regards Martinius.
  2. Martinius

Hello again Thank you much answering Evo KS velomobile riders, Sunny Werner and Maxinblack. Spec. body weight = 80 kg and my body length = 1.88 cm, shoe size 44, have a slim posture. Do I understand it right that every Evo KS VM is made with individual technical requirements and...
  3. Martinius

Hello I am really interested in the Go-One Evo KS, the one you wants to sell. It looks very good. Hope you talk Englisch? You are living not far from Ausburg as I can see:). I live in Norway but I will be visiting Spezi in Germersheim this year at the end of April. The distance is 2 hours...
  4. Martinius

erledigt Verkaufe Quest XS Carbon

Hi Nezka : Could you be so kind to send some more pictures of the Quest ? martinius.berg@bbnett.no Thank you.
  5. Martinius

erledigt Go-One Evo Ks 07/2013

Hi Carsten Is the Go-One KS velomobile this for sale? Be kind to reply. Regards Martinius Berg : martinius.berg@bbnett.no
  6. Martinius

erledigt Carbon Go-One KS or DF XL Velomobile.

Interested to buy a newer Velomobile in good shape! I am looking for a pre-used not damaged carbon Go-One KS or a carbon DF XL Velomobile. Be kind to reply your answers to martinius.berg@bbnett.no I have a home address in Norway and in Holland too. Regards Martinius Berg
  7. Martinius

erledigt Go - One KS Velomobile

Hey I am looking for a used but good function techinally Go-One KS Velomobile . My e.mail is martinius.berg@bbnett.no Regards Martinius Berg
  8. Martinius

Siebter Streich/ alphaseven

O.K. i will do that . Thanks for this suggestion . The guys from Velomobiel.nl will also be at Spezi 2019 . Regards Martinius.
  9. Martinius

Sunny Werner I have been looking at velomobiel.nl site and know these guys Allert and Theo . Some of there velomobiles are made in Romania. As i now they dont sell the DF/DF XL velomobiles at velomobiel.nl. But Ymte Sijbrandij is selling the DF velomobiles and been working together with Daniel...
  10. Martinius

Thank you guys for all the help and information:). Probably i think as ordering this velomobile will take some time. Is it to early to order one Alpha Seven and where get i order the velomobile maybe directly from Damiel Fenn or maybe through Intercity Bike , Ymte Sijbrandij at DF velomobiles at...
  11. Martinius

Hey guys I am very pleased with all the answers , thank you for the links to the pictures and the explanations :) . My ideas about the Alpha Seven Velomobile is that : The Alpha Seven velomobile looks very good : I like its practical side with this bicycle , not to bicycling in the rain at...
  12. Martinius

Hello guys Thank so all much for these feedbacks . Maybe Daniel F. will show is Alpha Seven and the opportunities to try this velomobile at Germersheim at the next year event 2019 ? I could "nt find any website about spesifications of the Alpha Seven build , maybe some of you guys nows where...
  13. Martinius

Daniel Fenn his beautifull Alpha seven ! I have a short question : Is this particulair light weighted velomobil for sale anywhere and would it be suitable for a slim person measured 1.88 m long ? Maybe some at the forum could gave me the information and around specicationa of the velomobil...
  14. Chamsin

Chamsin

Chamsin Concept: 26 front fork customer made for 28 700 C tires Rohloff hub 22 T + single tensioner Schlumpf Speed drive 1.65 ratio 46 T Terracycle sport idlers Carbon seat + ventiseat + headrest Wheels Ryde 28 x 700 C+ 23 x 700 C Schwalbe tires Accu Led light + cat light rear battery.
  15. Chamsin Front

Chamsin Front

Concept bike
  16. Chamsin rear

Chamsin rear

Concept bike
  17. Chamsin middle

Chamsin middle

Concept bike
  18. Chamsin 2

Chamsin 2

19. Martinius

Velomo HiFly - MBB

To FWD Velomo bicycles with different spec. I am in the different in to know what the actually spes. are between these to bicycles really ? Are they build up and made by Velomo or made at home ? How to these bicycles act when these riding them ? The frame different ( height and long ) ...
  20. Martinius

Velomo HiFly - MBB

Yes , i think that is the bicycle i looked at which was parked outside the main building at Spezi in Germersheim. But i not 100 % shore. ? Thank you for the link Martinius.
Zurück
Oben Unten