Suchergebnisse

1. EdwardH

Alpha 9 Entwicklung

How wide can the front tires be in the A9?
  2. EdwardH

Foss Tubes 20x28C-38C(406)

@holter , thank you , I have just ordered them :)
  3. EdwardH

@TimonG , i have an old df xl so I can not fit wide tires, green guards are nice , I had them when I had a Guest
  4. EdwardH

@TimonG , yes i have tried that but on my route to work i have a lot of small rocks and when the road is wet I always get flats with my contact speeds, the urban 32mm are much better but then my turning circle is very big so now im going to try to Nutak tires, just put them on a few days ago...
  5. EdwardH

@TimonG , else maybe the Tubolito Tubo-BMX-1-1/8-1-3/8-SV good me a good alternative?
  6. EdwardH

@TimonG, is the puncture protection also good of the Reveloop tubes?
  7. EdwardH

I really wanted to try the Foss tubes for the front wheels of my DF XL to get less flats but apparently nowhere you can get the 20x28C-38C(406) size only the 23c-25c but I assume it is better not to use the 23C-25C in a 28mm wide tire right? You can only order the 406 28c-28c directly from...
  8. EdwardH

Alpha 7 #145 (war: Und noch ein Neuer (#854))

@Neo , I have also ordered the windscreen wiper. I also have a pinlock, could this mean I need to cut a piece out of the pinlock?
  9. EdwardH

Schwalbe Addix One 28-406 tires

At the moment I ride with the Continental speed contacts on my DFXL (old version) and I like them but Im wondering if the Schwalbe Addix One 28-406 tires would give me much more speed and I wonder also how long they would last (kms) and how the puncture protection is. I also would like to know...
  10. EdwardH

Christians Velomobil-Thread

Hello, where can you order these magnets? because im not able to find them with these dimensions.
  11. EdwardH

Das Alpha Seven für den Pfälzer

Thank you @Sunny Werner I've also read that Hans van Vught had tried them on the DF and claims that they're fit, http://wimschermer.blogspot.com/2016/11/bandentest-schwalbe-pro-one -28-mm-en.html, but I do not know if it is suitable for my daily commuting. But if I understand the G-one should...
  12. EdwardH

Das Alpha Seven für den Pfälzer

Do the scorchers also fit on a normal DF-XL with standard wheels?
  13. EdwardH

BeND 2017

For the people that are interested, I also made a shot movie of the 1 Hour race in Peer:
  14. EdwardH

Velomobile with front wheel drive, different concept

http://img103.xooimage.com/files/1/4/8/a-10273372_499989...057584_o-45b9701.jpg I am wondering if a Velomobile could work like The Varna 24 with front wheel drive, 1 wheel in front and 2 at the back. The benefit of this would be that you have a direct drive with a short chain that is...
  15. EdwardH

Die neue XLR Klasse

Yes I think if you pay enough he will build what ever you want :-)
  16. EdwardH

Die neue XLR Klasse

Yes that is what I already thought :-), But I still hope Daniel is going to make it like this :-)
  17. EdwardH

Die neue XLR Klasse

Hi Daniel, Are there any plans to make a new XLR model that is fully enclosed like for example a Milan or Quest? And if not would it not be better to use screws for example to fit the trousers to the DF in the same way as the hatch is attached on the nose of the DF? Edward
Zurück
Oben Unten