Suchergebnisse

1. Andrew Allen

Aus drei mach Vier W9s

Yes, you’re probably right, but you know what velonauts are like, they want the absolute optimum and won’t listen to reason unless it’s made to measure :LOL:
  2. Andrew Allen

Aus drei mach Vier W9s

Yes, the W9ms :p I guess I mean if someone with 145mm cranks and is 187cm tall can fit in the W9 then myself at 173cm might feel that it’s too long. The W9s is max 168cm so too short. I will have to find out by testing it. The DF I still have is quite a good fit; how does the W9 compare to that...
  3. Andrew Allen

Aus drei mach Vier W9s

Thank you for clearly explaining it to me: it sounds like I might just fit dependant on tibia length but it would be very close and I would have to wear racing shoes and I might scrape the shell anyway. I’m an ‘in between sizes’ person it seems as cornering won’t be ideal with me in the W9 given...
  4. Andrew Allen

Aus drei mach Vier W9s

I’m 173cm tall, approximately 75cm inside leg length, 145mm crank length. Would I still be too big for the W9s?
  5. Andrew Allen

Alpha W9

Thank you for your response; it is useful to get feedback from people with different experiences and perspectives. I’m also looking forward to seeing how it compares to my DF :)
  6. Andrew Allen

Alpha W9

How does the M9 compare to your DF?
  7. Andrew Allen

Velomobile Nord

Why make life so hard for yourself, you’ll be getting a W9 soon, sub 20kg will be easy surely ;)
  8. Andrew Allen

Alpha W9

Latest video of the W9 from Daniel:
  9. Andrew Allen

Alpha W9

Progress on the W9 wheelwell:
  10. Andrew Allen

Alpha W9

Great, tell us more about it then ;), there are many questions left answered…
  11. Andrew Allen

Alpha W9

Interesting :unsure: re. heel dragging..that doesn’t seem to make sense. The Bülk sounds like it would feel enormous to me as I have narrow shoulders and can just fit in the Snoek (though it feels quite cramped) hence my interest in the W9; it would still be interesting to ride a Bülk though.
  12. Andrew Allen

Alpha W9

Why do you want to move on from your Milan? The W9 bonnet will be lower than the M9 but it doesn’t look like the boom will be in a different position although the seat can be lowered a bit more. If you don’t fit in the SL then this might be tight as it’s only 72cm at its widest point. The Bülk...
  13. Andrew Allen

Alpha W9

Thank you for the explanation. However the supply chain issues from 2021-22 have alleviated and bicycle part costs have also decreased from the peak; indeed there are now reports of overstocking with bicycle manufacturers. Will this mean the price of the alpha series returns back to €11xxx? I...
  14. Andrew Allen

Alpha W9

Tank steering as well?
  15. Andrew Allen

Alpha W9

No, it’s not in Romania yet. I think we will see a working prototype here first before Jan receives the mold.
  16. Andrew Allen

Lieferung von defektem Velomobil annehmen oder nicht?

Yes, it’s the same M9.
  17. Andrew Allen

Alpha 9 Entwicklung

Looking forward to hearing about it; sounds like a great fit for me.
  18. Andrew Allen

Alpha 9 Entwicklung

It can be pre-ordered and there are five on the order list; all for dealers I understand and as you say, it is not finished yet.
  19. Andrew Allen

Alpha 9 Entwicklung

20. Andrew Allen

Bülk- Erfahrungsberichte

I also have a DF so its very useful to see them side by side but it’s also useful to see a vinyl graphic. I look forward to hearing about how they compare.
Zurück
Oben Unten