Suchergebnisse

1. B

erledigt Quest 3x20"

@ johannes , there are 2 different versions of the 3x 20 if you have the one for the smaller riders you cant lower the seat al the way to the floor and you will hit the top with your knees if you are too big . the xl has a chain channel just as the 26 version has .
  2. B

erledigt Quest 3x20"

you can easily recognise the one for the longer riders as it has a chain channel under the seat same as a 26 one has . the small riders version normaly has a flat botom.
  3. B

Modify Bafang BBS01B 36v for 44v

in regard of the 820 , are there sources for short isis cranks ? i run a bbs02b 48v 350w for the higher cadence support (still not really what i want it to be but better then the 250w ) and the eggrider v2 display so i can limit it to 25 kph and 250w as a legal mode ( and unlock it to full power...
  4. B

erledigt Quest 009 Projekt, Schwierigkeitsgrad: enorm!

imo the easiest way to solve the rear issue is to cut out the rear wheel well and make a double sided swingarm like the milan has . you lose a fair bit of luggage space but sourcing part is a lot simpler . you could even use a 27.5 rear wheel . in the front you can mount the big gocycle tires...
  5. B

27.5 rear wheel in a quest ?

indeed the fat mtb size ones but road profile , i loved my old super moto but you cant get them anymore in 26 . in 27..5 you have for example the pirrelli and the scalato .
  6. B

27.5 rear wheel in a quest ?

has anybody tried fitting a 27.5 wheel in a quest ? as this would give a much better selection of tires to choose from .
  7. B

erledigt Quest 629 carbon

Karlsruhe so you say i mistreated it by repairing it instead of throwing it away? Janne, the price i stated was what the bike was worth to me without the motor kit that is mounted now . ( optional it could include a yamaha motor and controller) that you would have to mount yourself one way or...
  8. B

no i still have it , lot of interest but; too far , too expensive , 2x my wife wont let me , i don't like the color , i dont trust the repairs and etc. i think the price i'm willing to sell it now will be too high. i'll may still get rid of the lowracer
  9. B

i'll be keeping the bike myself unless i get a really decent offer on it .as it is as fast as my klever speedpedelec ( that i have now sold ) equiped with a bbs02
  10. B

erledigt Whike sail Trike

reserved till Wednesday.
  11. B

i will make some Wednesday ( doing 15hr days atm )
  12. B

it would be something like that , its black now , and i am 187 as well with size 48 shoes and it fits me without a problem . i still ride it for now . as long if its not stated as reserved its still available .
  13. B

it was :s , no idea its a bit heavier but not by that much . i only used a few meters of cloth and around 2kg to 3 kg of resin
  14. B

any specific photos you want ? i'm going to keep calling it a racing hood and not a cream topping :ROFLMAO: yes price includes the hood . i do already have 2 offers for the hood for 400 . so price without the hood is 2100.
  15. B

bike is in usable condition , but aesthetically it needs some work ( still have orange car paint available if interested ) , mechanically its solid , i have driven it for around 10k since the repairs without problems ( related to the repair ) . bike was in a severe crash . see pictures , i...
  16. B

thats ok for me if you can collect it .
  17. B

still for sale .
  18. B

have an offer of 1000 on marktplaats . if no higher bid by sunday evening its sold .
  19. B

selling because not ideal for my route and a lot less time to ride the next year . good usable condition . includes transportbag for sail and poles seat pad radical top bag ( not a perfect fit but usable) . wheels, tyres, chain ,drivetrain are in very good condition i will replace the...
  20. B

erledigt Quest/Strada oder Mango

not mine and a bit further but looks as a good starter . https://www.2dehands.be/a/fietsen-en-brommers/fietsen-ligfietsen/m1703067822-mango-velomobiel.html?previousPage=lr
Zurück
Oben Unten