Suchergebnisse

1. pjotr320

Augenschmaus: Velomobil-Bildergalerie

I almost always have a Pinkelpause halfway my commute.
  2. Tuna n0-01.jpg

Tuna n0-01.jpg

My Tuna halfway my commute, near Doosje.
  3. pjotr320

28"-Rennlieger, was gibts da?

The aluminium side plates have a different shape on the low seat angle Gaucho's. This is because else the shorter shock would lead to a very low headtube angle, and thus not Nazca worthy steering behaviour. Gaucho' s could also have a slighty longer rear swingarm to fit 40-622 tires. But I do...
  4. pjotr320

erledigt Nazca Pioneer understeer

Verkauft
  5. pjotr320

Hilgo for shorter people

I have seen a Hilgo upclose a few times. So maybe I could write something usefull. Perhaps you could also move the lower seat bracket forward a bit? Since you can also raise it a bit. I thought the rear seat bracket has quite some adjustabillity.
  6. pjotr320

erledigt Nazca Cruiser 3x8 dual drive rot

reserviert
  7. pjotr320

I've sent you a PN
  8. pjotr320

A small change in price. €625
  9. pjotr320

This bike also belongs to the same friend who also has to sell his Pioneer. That is in a different topic. He can't ride it anymore. I help him selling stuff. It is a nice Cruiser with a medium seat, I think. Everything is in a good condition. The bike is located in Assen, the Netherlands. You...
  10. pjotr320

The bike is in Assen, north of the Netherlands. New asking price is €675
  11. pjotr320

DF-Erfahrungsberichte

You'll need mountainbike width.
  12. pjotr320

I am selling this bike for a friend. Unfortunately he is no longer able to ride a bike alone. A well maintained Pioneer. from 2007, I think 3x9 derailleur Medium seat magura brakes marathon racer tires I guess the chain is good for another 3000km tire size is 40-559 Bike is in Assen, the...
  13. pjotr320

SRAM Schaltprobleme

I'd check the derailleur alligment. That often turnes out to be what causes it for me.
  14. pjotr320

Rennen Assen 22. September

More information at: https://ligfiets.net/event/4075/zomercompetitie-assen-bend.html The topic from last year https://www.velomobilforum.de/forum/index.php?threads/bend-assen.53060/ Good racing on a 750 meter oval.
  15. pjotr320

Df Hinterreifen

Ab dieses jahr sind 30-622 oder 50-584 das maximum.
  16. pjotr320

Augenweide: DF Bildergalerie

Mein eigen neues DF :)
  17. DF :)

DF :)

18. pjotr320

Das Sahnehäubchen fürs Quest und Co.

Ja, 100% sicher ;)
Zurück
Oben Unten