Suchergebnisse

1. UKiwi

Video explaining Velomobiles (in English)

A member of the European velomobile community and owner of a QuattroVelo has recently posted a presentation explaining velomobiles. I thought it was quite interesting and worth watching.
  2. UKiwi

QuattroVelo impressions- in English (sorry)-translator needed!

Impressions of the QuattroVelo (prototype) Test ridden in Dronten NL May 27th 2016 I rode from Ware in the UK via Harwich/Hoek to Dronten in my much modified QuestXS. In less than 4 days I rode over 700km without a single problem apart from my usual one of getting lost in Holland. It's surely...
  3. UKiwi

Carbon replacement swing arm for Quest and Strada

Excuse my writing in English but I cannot speak German. Has anyone on this site had any experience of the newer CF swing arm on the Quest, QXS or Strada? I know it is standard on the DF but it has a different shock absorber mount and setup. I understand from one XS purchaser in the UK that there...
  4. UKiwi

High Intensity rear light for Quest?

Sorry about writing in English but I don't speak German. I am looking for recommendations for a very bright LED light set-up suitable for mounting high on the shell ( behind the head-rest) on my new QuestXS . I have the standard (12V option) lighting installation but need an additional rear...
Zurück
Oben Unten