Suchergebnisse

1. Leew

Snoek von Velomobiel.nl (war: Quest RS)

As I understand it, the rear light bar is a prototype and thus will be replaced with something more pretty later. One could easily make a 3d printed fairing for it to make it a bit more streamlined. One thing I have considered doing is making retractable rear turn signals, a bit like...
  2. Leew

erledigt Milan SL MK2

I look forward to picking it up at SPEZI :)
  3. Leew

Int. Velomobiltour nächsten Sommer: GBSR 2014

AW: Int. Velomobiltour nächsten Sommer: GBSR 2014 Many thanks for doing this, I'm already getting exited. I will send you an email on the 7th october (I actually started composing the email now until I noticed the date on the website). What is included in the 300 euro registration?
  4. Leew

Int. Velomobiltour nächsten Sommer: GBSR 2014

AW: Int. Velomobiltour nächsten Sommer: GBSR 2014 Hi Josef, I am very intrested in this ride. Does anyone have any expirience on getting a visa for Russia? If it is too difficult and expensive perhaps avoid russia by using the ferry accross the Gulf of Finland? That way the full ride is in...
  5. Leew

Silverstone 24 hour race

Just thought you maybe intrested in racing on the famous Silverstone F1 track. You can use any bike including handcycles, recumbent etc. ICE have entered two teams. You can ride solo or as a 2, 3 or 4 man relay team. http://www.thesilverstone24.com/
  6. Leew

Trauriger Todesfall (CAS)

AW: Trauriger Todesfall I had never seen Christian but was hoping to meet him sometime, now I never will :'( :'(
  7. Leew

Route planning for velomobile in Germany

AW: Route planning for velomobile in Germany 24/04/13 - 30/04/13 for SPEZI
  8. Leew

AW: Route planning for velomobile in Germany Milan SL is 69cm width, so that means it is still mandatory for me? I have noticed that most fietspads are good but some are not so good, with very tight corners near road junctions which can be difficult to get around when I have a 14m turning...
  9. Leew

AW: Route planning for velomobile in Germany Many thanks for all the input (the 'danke' button seems to have vanished?).
  10. Leew

I am trying to plan some routes for a ride I wish to do in Germany. Is it possible from looking at a map to tell which roads I can use. I notice that Autobahn have an 'A' in the number and are a diffrent colour, that is easy, but how can I tell if a road is Kraftfahrstraße on a map? Also if a...
  11. Leew

LEL 2013

AW: LEL 2013 Yep, tracking was out a little but, which I have since corrected and I have made the spokes tighter. I have done about 8000km so far. I have also fitted a spacer next to the front idler which seems to have stopped the chain unshipping, it's been good for 2000+ km so far.
  12. Leew

LEL 2013

AW: LEL 2013 Entry list was full in just under 12 hours
  13. Leew

LEL 2013

AW: LEL 2013 Are any German riders doing LEL on velomobiel? There are quite a few British riders signed up, as far as I know 2 Quest XS 1 WAW 1 Milan SL 2 Quattro
  14. Leew

Ginkgo Idler broken after just 3500km :(

AW: Ginkgo Idler broken after just 3500km :( Got a new idler today from Ginkgo. This one has 6 bolts with nuts and looks undestroyable :). Many thanks to Gingko for the 1st class service. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  15. Leew

Ginkgo Idler broken after just 3500km :(

Today after pulling out at the end of my street on my way to work, my chain on the milan jammed, I backpeddaled and it freed off but a few meters later it jammed again. I stopped to see what was happening and my Ginkgo idler had broken :(. Looking closer at the idler, it looks like one of the...
  16. Leew

Milan SL Standart-Carbon oder Leichtbauversion

AW: Milan SL Standart-Carbon oder Leichtbauversion The bare carbon bodyshell before I started building, without the door or the rear wheel housing or any of the extra stiffening I added weighed in at 7.5kg. My whole milan as it stands now weighs in at 25kg (complete with 30 speed drivetrain...
  17. Leew

Milan SL Standart-Carbon oder Leichtbauversion

AW: Milan SL Standart-Carbon oder Leichtbauversion I have the lightweight carbon milan which I got by mistake (I actually wanted the regular one). I find the edge of the cockpit is relativly weak and thus you do have to be careful with it, I have already cracked the gelcoat in 2 places and...
  18. Leew

Milan SSL

AW: Milan SSL It would be nice to see Raderwerk update their website more often, last time I checked there was still no mention of the Milan SL MK2, which has been around for about a year now. Looking at the pictures of the RS, looks a bit extreme for road use, and I like my velomobiles to...
  19. Leew

Milan SSL

Does anyone know anything about the Milan SSL? I've seen a few pictures kicking around of it from about a year ago. How many made? Would it be possible to try one? Apparently one got crashed and the rider was very hurt? Is that right?
  20. Leew

Milan SL, 2 weeks and 1056km

AW: Milan SL, 2 weeks and 1056km I got one Terracycle Idler and one Ginkgo idler with the kit, the idlers were already mounted on the mounting brackets, and the ginkgo idler was pre-mounted on the rear bracket. Perhaps the ginkgo idler should go at the front? Perhaps I should try swapping...
Zurück
Oben Unten