Suchergebnisse

1. B

Freilauf Tausch

and as long as its not broken or you see excessive wear , just grease it and keep using it .
  2. B

Freilauf Tausch

the body of the old quest is a shimano body with the inner diameter turned out to match the axle ( 15mm if i'm not mistaken ) ( don't try to use a drill to widen it btw ;) )
  3. B

erledigt quest 629 or DFXL229

The df was bought from a car dealer that bought a set of wrecked vehicles from an insurance company .he listed it for 1900 .i paid a bit bit more then that + new wheels , hood , carbon fiber , epoxy . + quite a few hours of work . and i know 7000 is ( too) much but i if i ask 6000 they bid 4...
  4. B

Didnt think long about it but Paid a fair bit more then the starting price of 1900 ;) . i'd like to keep this one but 2 vm's is but much and i dont want to lose money on the quest as it was a lot of work time an money to repair it .
  5. B

Ok then . 7000 asking price but i am open for offers :)
  6. B

tnx , quest i have an offer of 2800 on markplaats , for the moment i'm thinking of around 3000 minimum . the df would have to be a very nice offer to consider selling it .
  7. B

photos of the DF https://www.amazon.fr/photos/share/bCrffxXUvDAKJDECKvyMbMuUfLcJgQcKDe58jGpfO0H
  8. B

hi , turning circle was 7 or 8m full lock turning . ( i stepped the distance but i'll try it again today . )
  9. B

[Nachträglich eingefügt. - Reinhard -] een van mijn 2 velomobielen moet weg Quest 629 this bike first delivered in dec 2012 has been repaired after a bad crash . wheelwells haven been opened up as to have a lot smaller turningcircle and a wider stance for a better stability body has been...
  10. B

erledigt quest 009 diy pack

Likewise and glad you got home safe . greetings andy
  11. B

reserved tis next weekend
  12. B

tausche rotor 160mm 110bcd vs shorter ones

i'm looking for someone who would like slightly langer cranckarms and is willing to trade 145 or 150mm with my rotor aldhu 160mm crancks . i have big and pretty wide feet ( 48w) and just rub the top on de df xl . since i live in belgium shipping would be necessary .
  13. B

versatile 3000 in belgium

https://www.2dehands.be/a/fietsen-en-brommers/fietsen-ligfietsen/m1471271673-velomobiel-versatile.html?c=6e587dd5f2c5ef9079058d1faeba90f4&previousPage=home
  14. B

Have an offer of 350 pickup on sunday. Will close on it saturday evening
  15. B

i seldom look at the links section but tnx . at least the pictures on amazon are bigger . price on 2dehands are as usual around of what you want for it ;)
  16. B

kapelle op den bos belgium .
  17. B

as i don't have the time /energy /space to rebuild this vm i am going to sell it . what do you get a near complete vm with some extra spare parts . shell is in usable condition. ( i have commuted with this one for around a year ) . only needs some cosmetic work . it is a 3x20 with open...
  18. B

Velomobiltransport mit Pkw?

it fitted ;) right side mirror needed some adjustment but it was ok .
  19. B

i would remove the seat and leave it at home . hopefully i can find out this afternoon ;)
  20. B

tnx guys , i'll take out the seat in case its fits but take the roofrack with me in case i doesn't :) ( i did transport my waw on the roof of a grand voyager that way )
Oben