erledigt Go One3 Velomobile

R

Robert Rider

Hello,

I am looking for my wife to get a go -One3 velomobile in excellent condition.

thanks in advance.

Hallo Robert,

ich habe ein go-One3 Velomobil zu verkaufen. Haben Sie noch Interesse?

Hello,

I am in the final stages of confirming a deal with someone, so it appears I don't think I will need to consider yours.
However, I was just talking to my bike mechanic who said his friend is actually looking for a Go-One.
So 2 questions:

First, Would you consider working with a velomobile manufacturer (ie. Beyss) to ship it to Canada?
Second, what condition is your VM in terms of body, windshield, and mechanical parts?

Regards,
Robert

Hallo Robert,
Verschicken nach Kanada ist für mich schwierig, wenn, dann muss derjenige sich um die Spedition usw. kümmern. Karosserie und mechanische Teile sind in einem sehr gutem Zustand. Deckel über Kopf ist nicht vorhanden.

@velosiped99 Eine Spedition liefert immer nur "wegwärts", d. h. eine ausländische Spedition nimmt von einem Deutschen keinen Auftrag an, in einem Land etwas zu holen bzw. in diesem Fall kann der Kanadier keine Kanadische Spedition beauftragen, weil sie nicht aus dem Ausland holt, sondern nur ins Ausland fährt bzw. dort ihre Vertragspartner hat, welche dann die Fracht übernehmen (auf eine Rechnung für den Kunden, selbstverständlich).

Hab ich alles durch viele Telefonate bzgl. der Leitra lernen müssen ...

Hello,

Thanks for the response. I know Andreas from Beyss (Go -One builder in Straelen) has and will build a crate and do all the shipping arrangements at my cost.

If you are willing, I would appreciate if you have a few pictures to email me to: bvpankratz@rogers.com

Kind regards,
Bob

Many thanks.
Are you the original owner? Do you know when it was built?
Is there a seat pad that goes with that?
Does the Go One have the original springs in the front suspension or are they elastomers?

Ich bin nicht der Erstbesitzer, Baujahr ist nicht bekannt, Auflage für Sitz habe ich, ich vermute es sind original Stoßdämpfer so wie viele andere Teile auch. Der Vorbesitzer hat GoOne3 als Dekoration in einer Werkstatt seit mehreren Jahren benutzt.

Yes, this would explain the general looks of the Go-One.
Did you ride this velomobile yourself?
Why are you selling it?

Ich habe es vor ca einem Jahr gekauft, seitdem steht es in der Garage.

Thanks to all who have responded. I have made a purchase.

Zurück
Oben Unten