erledigt Velomobil: Typ Strada, Mango, Quest xs, DP oder ähnliches

Hello all,

I'm looking for a velomobile of specifically those types, because of my height (1.70)

Replying in German: no problem at all!

If you have one for sale, or are considering selling, please contact me. I'm in The Netherlands, but can travel (within reason)

Thanks!

Alex (roffa)

i´m 1.82 and of small stature. the strada got lots of room to my shoulders. with foam blocks d=40 mm on both sides, there is still 2-3 cm space left/right. the contact when riding curves could be better. my seat position is very low and there is lots of comfy space in the strada. maybe the strada is too big for you; you tried one ?

I had a chance to test some VM on the Spezi. I´m 1.68m and my favorites were DF, Leiba Record and Quest XS. My Alleweder is actually to big, but it was the best I was able to get :).

I think, you meant DF and not DP in your title.
nöö nöö, so viel Flexibilität sollten wir von @DanielDüsentrieb in seinem ausgesprochen souveränen Umgang mit Buchstaben im Allgemeinen und Semantik im Speziellen schon erwarten dürfen, dass sein Gerät jetzt zwischenzeitlich mal DP heißt: Kommt doch schließlich von DüsentrieP. Noch Fragen? ;-D

Diese Absolution wurde Ihnen erteilt von

Urs

... und wer da einen DüsentriP drin lesen will ... geht auch klar :)

Hallo Alex,
ich hatte deine Suche vorher nicht gesehen und deshalb gerade ein Quest XS hier im Forum zum Verkauf angeboten, das könnte genau das sein was Du suchst.
Gruß
Armin

I have a Milan SL-MK3 for sale, not exactly the type of velo you are searching for and located in the south of Germany, but in case you are interested, just send me a message.
The Milan is new, never drove it (exept a 10km test ride) and it was finished in December 2016 by Räderwerk in Hannover.
I sell it, because of changed life situations...
Prize was 8.457 euro, asking offer is 8.100 euro.
Here is a link to the ad and pictures, as it's not yet published here
https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s...ot-neu-liegerad-trike-velo/668274910-217-6026
Thanks!

Hello roffa!
Wenn Du mir meine STRADA Carbon, Bj. 10/2015, zur Zeit 8000km, mit Vollausstattung abkaufst kann ich den Milan von Robert kaufen! Unfallfrei nur minimale Gebrauchsspuren. Die Originalbereifung hat noch gut 40% Profil.
Bin allerdings in Süddeutschland, aber ELMI bietet günstigen Transport an.
Der Deal würde das STRADA quasi wieder nach Hause bringen.

Gruß Rainer

Zurück
Oben Unten