Quest 404, cycling for ERP software!

tdt

Hi there from the Netherlands!

First of all, excuse me for my English text - Ich spreche ein bischen Deutsch, und wann ich in Deutschland bin versuch ich das auch jeden mal, aber schreib mit so viel Fehler dass auf Englisch vielleicht deutlich besser ist!

So, recently I acquired Quest #404 from blackarmor; it will help our business (we implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and I recently put some huge stickers on the Quest!), improve my shape, and improve my travel time to at least one of our customers (in our "Randstad", which is similar to the German Ruhrgebiet in terms of traffic).

Although I love cycling in the Quest, up until now, I didn't have so much luck with the bike; I manage to kill one front derailleur (and decided to remove it all together), then the chain blew on me under heavy acceleration (from standstill), and last week, the rear suspension came down on me a bit; the glass fibre had a tear just above where the suspension is linked to the body in the middle, on the wheel casing. Now that's fixed, and the (newly refurbished!) Risse damper is at 7 bar, but somehow I still hear the rear wheel slipping in the wheel casing under heavy acceleration. Annoying! :-/

Anyway, hoping to have it fixed soon, because next week I'm cycling a sponsor tour from Rotterdam to Antwerp! In the future, I hope to enjoy your forums, maybe find a second Quest/Mango/similar, with work, for cheap (for my coworker), and to see you all on (international) velomobile/recumbent bike events!

Hey @Krischan,
I'm also member at ligfiets.net, but more info = better :)
@thw: True! Must say, since I'm in IT and also have alot to do with webservices/interfaces, I appreciate the 404.
After all, it's a lot better than having the aerodynamics of 418 ;)

@emgaron / @Rvh : Een keer een stukkie fietsen? :)

Ich hab QuattroVelo #69.

Aber für 69 koennte das dann doch etwas eng werden. :-D

Just made a small midnight run, just before switching back to the mini visor + foam cover for tomorrow.
This is still a very capable velomobile! Such enormous speeds with the racecap on.

And my reflective stickers are :cool:

late night run.png

Zurück
Oben Unten