Route advise Kutenholz - Rostock

So I'm coming closer to delivery day for the Milan SL from Sven and I'm undecided about if I should pick it up by car or ride it home.

To be able to make a better decision I need to make out the route. I've found BRouter here via the forum but I have no experience with the precision of suitability for velomobile with this route tool. I've made a quick route as seen in the link below but I would be most grateful for any advices on choosing the best route.

I'll arrive to sven in the morning on pick-up day and I guess we'll adjust things to my physical dimensions and thereafter I'll leave. I would like to take the night ferry from Rostock which sails around 21-22. If it's too time crunched I'll need a forest or similar to put up the tent so any advice on suitable tent spot close to Rostock is so appreciated!

Hej @Aethelwulf,
I think the route between Lauenburg and Rostock will work well. There is still a little problem near Rostock (between Kritzmow and Rostock-Stadtweide there is a construction site). So this is my advice.
If you need a place for your tent - my garden is open :)
Har det brå så
Klaus

Hej [USER = 23096] @Aethelwulf [/ USER],
I think the route between Lauenburg and Rostock will work well. There is still a little problem near Rostock (between Kritzmow and Rostock-Stadtweide there is a construction site). So this is my advice .
If you need a place for your tent - my garden is open :)
Har det brå så
Klaus

Thanks, that's very kind of you. I've replicated your suggestion into my route. Except the very last bit, as I suppose I'll board the ferry approximately where I left the last waypoint. :)

route 1.1

Is there a good reason for your waypoint at the 41km mark? (check the elevation toggle at the far right hand corner!)

It's mostly to stay way out of Hamburg. I'm not a fan of traffic lights, round-a-bouts, traffic or the like. Not that worried about the elevation profile though I'm not used to ride a velo (only done three short test rides in super flat Kutenholz territory). I'm looking for the most convenient steady pace route without too much detour penalty. I guess that's my reasoning :D But I've never been there so if you have any input I'm all ears! :)

Zurück
Oben Unten