Velocar.net - Übersichtsseite zu Velocars/Herstellern, work-in-progress

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Hi @stan and all,

amazing what you did.

I was playing around with a similar idea as you and also built a website prototype - which I plan to launch soon.

Feel free to check some screenshots below.

Let me know, what we can do together.

Cheers
MIK

1630495981068.png
1630496051241.png

@MIK Nice, go ahead! Your scope seems decidedly different from mine. I'm looking forward to it.
In terms of cooperation, I'd suggest a classic link exchange and irregular "Something new?" visits. ;) However, if you've got further ideas, just write a pm/mail.

@Steinwiesel Ich möchte behaupten, dass sich der Neuigkeitswert der Seite für die hiesigen Forenuser eher in Grenzen hält...

@Steinwiesel Ich möchte behaupten, dass sich der Neuigkeitswert der Seite für die hiesigen Forenuser eher in Grenzen hält...
...das kommt aber auch auf den "Blickwinkel" des jeweiligen "hiesigen
Forenuser´s" an.
Ich lese nach wie vor mit Interesse bei den für mich relevanten Themen
mit. ;) Gruß, Rolf aus Berlin.

Looks very promising!
How's the status of your website prototype and launch?
Hi @angerdan, thanks for asking.

Indeed, a lot has happened in the meantime.

Please check the next version of the website velofutures.com/version-test

Before the official launch, I would love to get in touch with producers, associations, groups, validate product-market fit, do homework on images and videos, and improve based on feedback. I have many hypotheses on future development, however, first I would like to identify 1-2 directions where to focus and add value first.

• Should you have any feedback (what do you like about it and what would you do differently), please let me know.
  • Should you know someone who may benefit, please forward.
  • Should you like to co-create, please send me a message.

Thank you very much.

Towards new horizons.

MIK

1643962086152.png
velofutures.com/version-test

2022-02-04 08_38_34-VELO FUTURES_ Mission sustainable urban mobility and logistics.png
velofutures.com/version-test/velos?type=VeloCAR

1643962029992.png
velofutures.com/version-test/velos?type=VeloTRUCK

1643962064180.png
velofutures.com/version-test/about?view=why

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
@MIK Interesting, I'm curious to see where this'll go. For the launch, you might want to open a new thread.

Oh, and a word of caution: Your current selection of 'velomobiles' might lead to irritations hereabout.

@MIK Interesting, I'm curious to see where this'll go. For the launch, you might want to open a new thread.

Oh, and a word of caution: Your current selection of 'velomobiles' might lead to irritations hereabout.
Thanks @stan for your reply!

Good point with the new thread.

Do you think these VeloMOBILEs should be rather titled as E-VeloMobiles / or more clearly explained that on this page only the ones with e-motor are listed? Or could there be another concerns?

Cheers
MK

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten