VelomobileWorld-Konversation

I have studied a lot TPS system and implemented already a lot but it is hard work to implement daily.
Hallo Jan,

schön, daß Du hier im Forum bist und diesen Thread/Faden aufgemacht hast. (y)
Ich finde es klasse, daß ihr versucht möglichst nahe am Kunden zu sein, Kritik aufzunehmen und zu schauen, daß (systematische) Fehler beseitigt werden.

Mein Beitrag war keine Kritik an dem TPS-System.
Ich habe mich nicht über das TPS-System, sondern nur über die Beschreibung des Systems gewundert.
In dem Satz auf Wikipedia steht ja "jede Art der Verschwendung zu vermeiden" und am Ende des Satzes, sinngemäß "die (Verschwendung) weiterzuentwickeln".
Das klingt für mich wie eine Stilblüte, ist aber nicht aus dem Forum.
An Wikipedia kann ja jeder mitschreiben und manchmal schleichen sich Fehler, Ungenauigkeiten oder hier in diesem Fall Stilblüten ein.

Mein Englisch ist schlechter als Dein Deutsch, aber ich versuche es auch mal auf Englisch.
I don´t critisise the TPS-System but the discription of the system on wikipedia. In the end of the sentence in means "developing (the waste (deutsch: die Verschwendung))".

Gruß
Felix

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Thanks Felix for extra clarification. I put the german text mostly in the translater and try to understand what is sad. Not always I can understand it.
My German speaking start to become better

Jan

Das Toyota-Produktionssystem (TPS, jap. トヨタ生産方式 Toyota seisan hōshiki) ist eine Konzeption [ … ], die sich im Laufe der Zeit bei der Firma Toyota herausgebildet hat und die ständig weiter entwickelt wird.

Felix, ich habe mal den erklärenden eingeschobenen Halbsatz ausgeblendet, auf den sich der letzte Halbsatz gar nicht bezieht. Dann wird klar, dass es weder Stilblüte, noch sonstwie falsch ist, außer vielleicht falsch gelesen.

Jan, I see how you are improving a lot of details over time. One big point is certainly owning and riding at least one of each model for yourself, to get the perspective through the eyes of a customer and to experience hands on, what could be improved. I understand, you are actually about to do just that.
Heck, if I would be to own a velomobile factory, I‘d make sure to have one of each model to play with, for curiousity and fun. :giggle:(y)

Das Toyota-Produktionssystem (TPS, jap. トヨタ生産方式 Toyota seisan hōshiki) ist eine Konzeption [ … ], die sich im Laufe der Zeit bei der Firma Toyota herausgebildet hat und die ständig weiter entwickelt wird.

Felix, ich habe mal den erklärenden eingeschobenen Halbsatz ausgeblendet, auf den sich der letzte Halbsatz gar nicht bezieht. Dann wird klar, dass es weder Stilblüte, noch sonstwie falsch ist, außer vielleicht falsch gelesen.

Jan, I see how you are improving a lot of details over time. One big point is certainly owning and riding at least one of each model for yourself, to get the perspective through the eyes of a customer and to experience hands on, what could be improved. I understand, you are actually about to do just that.
Heck, if I would be to own a velomobile factory, I‘d make sure to have one of each model to play with, for curiousity and fun. :giggle:(y)
Hi Kurbel,

I have 2 velomobiles I have in Romania a Alpha 7 and in NL I have a DF. I am planning to get my self in September a Milan SL. Also I want to participate in a couple of weeks endurance trip of 300 km.

I have been driving velomobiles from I am 14 years old which is a couple of year ago already. Only I have a problem in Romania my house is about 100m from the company. So I need to find a excuse to cycle. Right now I found one, I go to the gym in the next city 10 km away.

Jan

Hi Jan,
auf Eurer Webseite schaue ich gerade öfter in der Orderliste nach dem Status meiner Bestellung.
Dabei ist mir aufgefallen, dass eine Legende fehlt, was die einzelnen Status bedeuten und in welcher Reihenfolge diese in der Regel ablaufen.
Ich fände es hilfreich, wenn man dies ergänzt auf der Homepage. Dann wird das etwas transparenter, z.B. so:

1. Status = Planning = Velomobile order submitted, waiting for production to begin
2. Status = Composite = Velomobil body laminating
3. Status = Painting = Velomobile painting
4. Status = Assembly = Velomobile interieur production (installing shifting system etc.)
5. Status = Test = Functional Test of all components
6. Status = Delivered = Velomobile delivery to your dealer

Viele Grüße
Florian

Hi Jan,
auf Eurer Webseite schaue ich gerade öfter in der Orderliste nach dem Status meiner Bestellung.
Dabei ist mir aufgefallen, dass eine Legende fehlt, was die einzelnen Status bedeuten und in welcher Reihenfolge diese in der Regel ablaufen.
Ich fände es hilfreich, wenn man dies ergänzt auf der Homepage. Dann wird das etwas transparenter, z.B. so:

1. Status = Planning = Velomobile order submitted, waiting for production to begin
2. Status = Composite = Velomobil body laminating
3. Status = Painting = Velomobile painting
4. Status = Assembly = Velomobile interieur production (installing shifting system etc.)
5. Status = Test = Functional Test of all components
6. Status = Delivered = Velomobile delivery to your dealer

Viele Grüße
Florian
Hi Florian,

We are almost ready with that the individual options visible on the website.

We can make a legenda on top of the page of the order list, that's easy to fix. I asume that will be done in max 1 week

Thanks for feedback

Jan

Hi Jan,

i have another feedback for the df, in this case the racehood, maybe it is something you can adjust:
On my racehood the hooks for fixing the hood to the VM body are not at the same position on each side. On the left side the hook is between visor and left window, on the right side it is a bit more backwards below the right window.
This is not a big issue if the hood is mounted as intended, but if one wants to mount to racehood a few centimeters back to get more air into the velomobile (the nacaduct for the poor), this becomes an issue as the "Süllrand" curves already a bit upward on the right side at that spot, where the hook needs to attach. This makes the attachment of the hood more woobly.

I really appreciate your efforts here to get feedback from costumers.

Hi Jan,

i have another feedback for the df, in this case the racehood, maybe it is something you can adjust:
On my racehood the hooks for fixing the hood to the VM body are not at the same position on each side. On the left side the hook is between visor and left window, on the right side it is a bit more backwards below the right window.
This is not a big issue if the hood is mounted as intended, but if one wants to mount to racehood a few centimeters back to get more air into the velomobile (the nacaduct for the poor), this becomes an issue as the "Süllrand" curves already a bit upward on the right side at that spot, where the hook needs to attach. This makes the attachment of the hood more woobly.

I really appreciate your efforts here to get feedback from costumers.
Hi Timon,

Thanks I will have a look if that is still an issue in production

Jan

Hi Jan,

there are optional parts, I guess, for each VM you are producing.
As far as I can see, there is no list of parts on your website.
The parts will have to be ordered through the dealers, correct?
But which parts are available? When will they be available? Price? Short description?

I would assume the sale of such parts should be interesting for the manufacturer and the dealers alike.
Even if some dealers don't love the logistics, their sales and profitability could increase.

Personally I am interested in the carbon front luggage compartments for the A7 ...

Best regards

Hi Jan,

there are optional parts, I guess, for each VM you are producing.
As far as I can see, there is no list of parts on your website.
The parts will have to be ordered through the dealers, correct?
But which parts are available? When will they be available? Price? Short description?

I would assume the sale of such parts should be interesting for the manufacturer and the dealers alike.
Even if some dealers don't love the logistics, their sales and profitability could increase.

Personally I am interested in the carbon front luggage compartments for the A7 ...

Best regards
We are working on it that dealers can order more easy spare parts by us

Hello Jan, i got some questions too...

Why isn´t the visor integrated into the hood so you can change the visor easyly?
Instead the hood blocks the visor to be opened up to its last position, so it can be changed with no force and no pain in the *****! Why is that???
Result: If i want a fast change between a tinted visor and a clear, rain day visor, i have to get another hood (expensive).
I refuse to break my fingers every time i´d like to put on a new visor and risk to break something in the Visor mechanics.

Have a look!

VM_29 Kopie.jpg

VM_30 Kopie.jpg

VM_31_rot.jpg

Why is the edge protection/pait protection or whatever you want to call it peeling off from just looking at it???

VM_5.jpg

VM_32.jpg

VM_33.jpg

How can the Lupine headlight unit be mounted into place so inclined to the right and directed so far up into the sky??? I don´t want to communicate neither with planes nor with birds!
It´s a real pain to fix that error because there is very limited space to work!!! Maybe thats the reason why is been built like it is? I don´t know.

VM-Lupine.jpg

Why is my axle spacers both stuck? How can that be?

Why are the breaks making this horrible loud squeak?

Anhänge

• VM_30 Kopie.jpg
    VM_30 Kopie.jpg
    150,6 KB · Aufrufe: 12
  • VM_31_rot.jpg
    VM_31_rot.jpg
    220,1 KB · Aufrufe: 11
  • VM_31_rot.jpg
    VM_31_rot.jpg
    220,1 KB · Aufrufe: 10
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
dealers can order more easy spare parts by us
Thats quite beside my point.
Before the dealer orders, he needs an order from us, from the customers.
But how can customers place an order when they don‘t know WHAT they CAN order?
Meaning: Put a catalogue of (not only spare but also add on) parts on your website and you will receive orders from customers via your dealers.

Hi Jan,

I ordered a Milan GT MK7 [nr. 975]. Is it possible to add an option for a nacaduct in the lid, the same way like the BM Hood? The Milan without nacaduct can be very hot, even without Hood.

QUOTE="Piet, post: 1328189, member: 16511"]
in the lid
[/QUOTE]
I wanted that, too.
At present I'want to take the lid off....

Thats quite beside my point.
Before the dealer orders, he needs an order from us, from the customers.
But how can customers place an order when they don‘t know WHAT they CAN order?
Meaning: Put a catalogue of (not only spare but also add on) parts on your website and you will receive orders from customers via your dealers.
Right now I cannot sell parts at all because I dont get deliverd. I have a situation with Sturmey archer that I had alway 3 months delivery time and now without notice they increased it to more then a year. I ordered in February it was promised for Juni and now I still dont know when they will produce it for me. But I agree that we should make a catalog what is available.

Hello Jan, i got some questions too...

Why isn´t the visor integrated into the hood so you can change the visor easyly?
Instead the hood blocks the visor to be opened up to its last position, so it can be changed with no force and no pain in the *****! Why is that???
Result: If i want a fast change between a tinted visor and a clear, rain day visor, i have to get another hood (expensive).
I refuse to break my fingers every time i´d like to put on a new visor and risk to break something in the Visor mechanics.

Have a look!

Anhang anzeigen 255948

Anhang anzeigen 255957

Anhang anzeigen 255959

Why is the edge protection/pait protection or whatever you want to call it peeling off from just looking at it???

Anhang anzeigen 255953

Anhang anzeigen 255954

Anhang anzeigen 255955

How can the Lupine headlight unit be mounted into place so inclined to the right and directed so far up into the sky??? I don´t want to communicate neither with planes nor with birds!
It´s a real pain to fix that error because there is very limited space to work!!! Maybe thats the reason why is been built like it is? I don´t know.

Anhang anzeigen 255960

Why is my axle spacers both stuck? How can that be?

Why are the breaks making this horrible loud squeak?
Hi,

To be honest about the vizors I never noticed because I personally don't use the hood. I will have a talk soon with Daniel what was the reason he designed it like this. It looks indeed faulty.
Which frame number alpha 7 you have. Because the light adjustment looks realy faulty from our side.

I am sorry for this inconvenience. What can we do to restore this?

Jan

Zurück
Oben Unten