Snoek von Velomobiel.nl (war: Quest RS)

Das interessiert mich einfach ein wenig und wäre mal wieder ein Bisschen was zum Thema. :ROFLMAO:

Zur allgemeinen Verwirrung: Eggert Bülk bezeichnet den Milan RS als SR. Da Roland den einzigen fahrbaren RS/SR hat und sein Nachname mir S beginnt, ist RS natürlich sehr passend.

I had the chance to test it a few days ago. Despite the fact that the seat isn't fixed yet, the crank not adjusted to my length, this velomobile felt very comfortable.
I didn't put my power meter in it, so i don't have any data point to share, but I can already tell that this velomobile, without racecap, with 28-406 One with butyl tubes, 28-622 GP4000 II with butyl is much faster than my DF with racecap, 28-406 conti contact with latex and Conti GP5000 25-622 TL. It was really obvious against the wind.

The speed difference is most likely not marginal, it feels substantial.

With kind regards
Clement

:D
Beim Suchen im Netz, habe ich dieses Bild vom Quest RS gefunden
rsquest15-154.jpg

I forgot to mentioned that my DF has the pants on and is well fine tuned: currently with fair weather conditions, it requires 140W to cruise at 50km/h.

During the test ride I did with the Quest RS, it was 2cm higher than the pictures shared under this thread. In terms of ground clearance, there wasn’t steep speed bumps to tell how it is in comparison to the DF.

The turning radius is slightly smaller than the DF with the pants and special wheels.

I didn't put my power meter in it, so i don't have any data point to share, but I can already tell that this velomobile, without racecap, with 28-406 One with butyl tubes, 28-622 GP4000 II with butyl is much faster than my DF with racecap, 28-406 conti contact with latex and Conti GP5000 25-622 TL. It was really obvious against the wind.
On what type of road? >> I switched from a DF XL (28-406 Conti Contact Speed front, 40-584 Schwalbe G-One Speed tubeless rear) to a QV+ with long hood and 40-406 Schwalbe G-One Speed TLE (with thin tubes + fluid) all round. On a few straights in my neighbourhood, the QV is actually consistently quicker than the DF, because of the terrible asphalt.
The G-One is not perfect, but I really didn't like the Contact Speed. Did you try the Pro One on the DF? Maybe even tubeless?
I forgot to mentioned that my DF has the pants on and is well fine tuned: currently with fair weather conditions, it requires 140W to cruise at 50km/h.
That is quick though.

I had the chance to test it a few days ago. Despite the fact that the seat isn't fixed yet, the crank not adjusted to my length, this velomobile felt very comfortable.

The speed difference is most likely not marginal, it feels substantial.

With kind regards
Clement
Thanks for the feedback. How tall are you? Did it feel small inside? Were you more or less reclined in the seat than you are in the DF? Did it have foot holes? How does it compare to the DF in terms of the slope of the underside of the shell (the angle from the wheel to the front of the shell) as that affects the ability to go over speed humps and enter driveways. I'm 1.73m, and have a slim build. I own a DF and a QV.

Ja genau.
Das Ding fährt echt ziemlich gut. Nicht vorzustellen was passiert wenn es perfekt auf einen eingestellt wurde und noch ein Dach drauf kommt.

Meine Körpergröße 178cm scheint mit 155mm Kurbeln aber das absolute Maximum zu sein.

Ja, Snoek ist jetzt die Name :)
Ergendwann wollen wir auch ein version für grossere Leute bauen. Ich(196cm) will selbe auch gerne eine :cool:

Zurück
Oben Unten