TR Meine neues Aluminium-Trike

Hey alle.
Meine neue Trike Aluminium.

2522.png

Alles wurde nach meinen Zeichnungen

Alex

AW: Meine neue Trike Aluminium.

Alles wurde nach deinen Zeichnungen?

Hast wohl aus versehen auf Absenden oder Enter gedrückt, bevor der Beitrag fertig war...
Auf jeden Fall hübsch. Sind das 26 Zoll rundum?

Alles wurde nach deinen Zeichnungen?

Hast wohl aus versehen auf Absenden oder Enter gedrückt, bevor der Beitrag fertig war...
Auf jeden Fall hübsch. Sind das 26 Zoll rundum?

Außer den standardmäßigen Radkomponenten sind alle Details nach meinen Zeichnungen hergestellt.

Alle Räder 26 Zölle.

PS das Deutsche weiß ich schlecht, ich übersetze durch der automatische Übersetzer. Auf der englischen Sprache ist es einfacher...

Speaking of "road":
I would recommend you to swap those studded tires for some good road tires (something in the range Marathon Racer/Semi Slicks/Slicks) - at least at the front. It will be much faster then and trikes are rather road than cross-country vehicles anyway.
Or did you really intend to use it off-road?

Also I'd like to know where you are from.

Edit: I forgot to applaud to your beautiful frame. Looks like a better executed KMX trike with rear suspension.
It is a bit on the high side though. I hope your test ride will not show that it is too unstable in corners. But let's see.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Hi,

I really like the design. Plus, I like the color. :)

It looks like there are no front brakes on the trike? In that case I wouldn't dare to ride it in city traffic. :eek:

Thomas

Speaking of "road":
I would recommend you to swap those studded tires for some good road tires (something in the range Marathon Racer/Semi Slicks/Slicks) - at least at the front. It will be much faster then and trikes are rather road than cross-country vehicles anyway.
Or did you really intend to use it off-road?

Also I'd like to know where you are from.

Edit: I forgot to applaud to your beautiful frame. Looks like a better executed KMX trike with rear suspension.
It is a bit on the high side though. I hope your test ride will not show that it is too unstable in corners. But let's see.

Hi
Thank for your advice. Certainly I do not prepare to use my device on off-road, but some city roads to my country are very close to it... I'm from Russia...
Front tyres Michelin XC Dry 2 and they very much are pleasant to me...

You are right, some ideas on initial stage of thinkig about I receive from KMX,
but later geometry of frame was made from clear blank...

It looks like there are no front brakes on the trike? In that case I wouldn't dare to ride it in city traffic. :eek:

Thomas
Yes, front brakes are not ready. I already receive laser-cutted 203 mm. disks, mech. brakes Tectro, but adapters IS-PM are missing...
The city traffic can sleep easily... :)

2524.png

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Hi Reah,

would be nice to see the Tadpole including Seat on more Images.

Please tell us some details.
Weight, Dimensions a.s.o.

Adios,
Ralf

Aluminium part next to sit - temporary solution...

Weight - 21 kg..
Rear weel with Shimano Inter8 8-speed hub. Front cranksets - Shimano Sora (52 tooth big star)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Is only the unfurnished part temporary, or the whole reinforcement behind the backrest?

Certainly I do not prepare to use my device on off-road, but some city roads to my country are very close to it...
Yes, but for comfort, it is only important to have fat tires, not profile.
Profile is only useful at the rear, where you need to achieve good traction.
Profile at the front could be of use for braking if you ride downhill on loose ground, but most people only do this seldomly. Except that, it only causes rolling resistance.
But this is no pressing topic, only keep in mind what I say when you need new tires (after some glass shards ;) ).

greetings from the east end of Nuremberg, where there is a big Russian minority (which also causes problems, but less than some other groups)

Is only the unfurnished part temporary, or the whole reinforcement behind the backrest?
Only unpainted alu profile, naturally...

Yes, but for comfort, it is only important to have fat tires, not profile.
You are right. I plan to replace rear tyre to Surly Endomorph 3.7 . It will be great weel...

greetings from the east end of Nuremberg, where there is a big Russian minority (which also causes problems, but less than some other groups)
:) I many times was around Stuttgart, in Pfotzheim many russians...

Mensch Ralf !

Endlich mal ein schönes Foto!
Nur frag' ich mich, bist Du nun auf dem linken oder auf dem rechten Foto geschminkt? :D

Gruß der Velotroll

Hi Reah,

would be nice to see the Tadpole including Seat on more Images.

Please tell us some details.
Weight, Dimensions a.s.o.

Adios,
Ralf

Endlich mal ein schönes Foto!
Nur frag' ich mich, bist Du nun auf dem linken oder auf dem rechten Foto geschminkt? :D
Wieso geschminkt?
Das eine ist ein Nachtportrait, das andere bei Tageslicht.:eek:

@Reah: These sentences and the one before from Velotroll are offtopic.
He jokes about my portrait.
And if he don´t stop, i will visit him after midnight. (chrrrr)

Adios all,
euer Ralf

Wieso geschminkt?
Das eine ist ein Nachtportrait, das andere bei Tageslicht.:eek:

@Reah: These sentences and the one before from Velotroll are offtopic.
He jokes about my portrait.
And if he don´t stop, i will visit him after midnight. (chrrrr)

Adios all,
euer Ralf

I understood.
Do it...

I understood.
Do it...

Hey Alex!
Oh sorry, where is the bottom to be off-topic? Grobiralf should visit me here.:D - and you too.;) The colour is the same I have on my trike. I like it - your trike.
Best regards

The Velotroll

Zurück
Oben Unten