Suchergebnisse

1. yirgacheff

erledigt Hosen for DF oder Alpha 7 + Ginkgo wheel set für Hosen

I am selling my Hosen and the wheels that go with them. I had been commuting for about 25,000km for them. Wheels description : Rim: Alexrim D14 Spokes : 36 standard Sapim Hub: SA 90mm flatten by Ginkgo Rim tape: Schwalbe tubeless. With those wheels, the Contact Speed or the Schwalbe One will...
  2. yirgacheff

erledigt DF + race cap + Hösen und extras

Hello, After 6 years and 50,000 km, I am selling my DF. Here is its history: DF nr. 14 from September 2014. The race cap was purchased in September 2015. The Hösen were purchased in April 2016. In September 2016, Daniel Fenn adjusted the rear swing arm so I could fit a 28-622 tire. I slided once...
  3. yirgacheff

erledigt 4 Continental Grand Prix 28-406

Hello, I have 4 Continental Grand Prix 28-406 that I am not using. 3 have about 700km and 1 was only rolled in for 50km. For 60 euros, you can have them all. With kind regards Clément
  4. yirgacheff

erledigt 571 Hinterrad für DF

Hi, I am selling my 571 rear wheel for DF. It is 2400 km old, made in July 2016 by Intercitybike. Here is the configuration : Rim : Mavic Open Pro C 650 Spoke : Sapim Hub: Intercitybike rear hub for DF Can come with it a brand new Conti GP4000 SII + a 2400 km old Conti GP 4000 SII with a...
  5. yirgacheff

Power Meter benchmark

Hello, I have just seen a power meter benchmark done by Bike Radar. 9 different power meters are tested there. Here is the link to the video : . In order to do a good benchmark, they were always running with 3 different powermeter on one same bike. The top power meter are : 1. Quarq Elsa RS...
  6. yirgacheff

erledigt Quest XS 11

Because I am going to receive a new velomobile, this one is for sale. It's from June 2012 and it has 21000 km. It had a nose crash but has been repaired by velomobiel.nl. It has : -Double front lamps -Signal LED -Risse Astro 5 damper -Horn -Arm rest -Front luggage compartments -Mirror caps...
  7. yirgacheff

Quest vs Milan for commuting: what shall I take?

Hello there, First of all, sorry for not written in German. I am just too ashamed of my level in German. But you can answer back in German, I understand it. I am currently considering to order a Velomobile. So far, I see 2 main candidates: the Quest Carbon or the Milan SL. The main purpose...
Zurück
Oben Unten