Suchergebnisse

1. yirgacheff

Schnelle Reifen 2022/2023/2024 ...

In terms of puncture resistance, It's one of the worst I have ever tested. 4 punctures in 1000 km, during summer with dry conditions.
  2. yirgacheff

Snoek von Velomobiel.nl (war: Quest RS)

yes, it was the first one. But for the construction and structural parts, I opted for stiffness instead of weight; for instance I have a thick aluminum mast. I saved a lot of weight with the wheels and the drive chain
  3. yirgacheff

My Snoek weights 21.8kg under commuting configuration. It depends a lot on which components you have. I have lights wheels (70mm drums), 1 chain ring... Under racing configuration, without battery, without lights, using lights rims and tires, my Snoek is at 20.8kg.
  4. yirgacheff

Rennen Umfrage: Highspeed-Rennen auf dem Testoval in Aldenhoven (Termin: 10.09.2022)

I am in as well. This year, I am going to train more seriously, hopefully I will gain sufficient conditions to show the potential of the Snoek. Greetings, Clement
  5. yirgacheff

Schnelle Reifen 2022/2023/2024 ...

Hi @Joggl and @Lutz/Co , First of all, a big thumbs up for engaging with Continental to motivate them producing the dream front tire for velomobiles. Do you already know if the tire would have any profile? My preference would be a 100% slick tire. The profile on the sides of the tire can be a...
  6. yirgacheff

World Championships 2020 / Cycle Vision / A race in the park

Hi, I think I was for less than a lap behind Nici (by the way, she was impressive). The rest of the time, I was on my own. my weight on the morning of the race: 69.1kg(naked). My Snoek 21.2kg. 2.5 liters energy drink. Tires: Michelin bleu 35-406 with latex at 6 bar. Michelin TT 25-622 with...
  7. yirgacheff

World Championships 2020 / Cycle Vision / A race in the park

It was great to race again. A big thank you to the organizers of this event. The conditions to make it happen were very challenging and they managed to offer us a great racing weekend. It was a good test for my Snoek and it didn't disappoint me. It confirmed that it is the most suitable...
  8. yirgacheff

My race cap has now the naca duct. It works really well and Eva make a great system to open it and close it. Here are some pictures
  9. yirgacheff

Hi @Zenedavtri Thanks a lot for your inputs. On my Snoek, I have dampened suspensions so I didn't experience this issue. At the beginning, I had some stability issue when it was windy, but that was because there was too much toe out. Now I have 1mm toe in and it's perfect. I love the color...
  10. yirgacheff

Snoek 002

with more than 2000km , never had the chain coming out, despite some really rough rides . A lot depends on the chain ring you have, I have the one designed by Daniel Fenn with the thick teeth, works perfectly. in case it comes out, it is very easy, just put your Snoek on the side, open ygr...
  11. yirgacheff

Snoek 002

I.don't think it is that complicated to make a cover by yourself. Also, if you don't want stains on your clothes, don't oil your chain, just use wax, it's very easy to clean it. Greetings Clément
  12. yirgacheff

I don’t have the all the details of the Snoek made in Romania, but my guess is the following: Due to the current shortage of parts, the one from Romania has heavier components. This can make a big difference This is the first one made in Romania, I would imagine that the production processes...
  13. yirgacheff

Today, the first 4 Snoek met Concerning the weight: mine weights 21.8kg with the lights, the horn, the blinkers, the Ventisit which weights 400g), heavy front rims (each rims weights 380g), 2 mirrors, Continental contact speed 28-406, Continental GP5000TL 24-622. In race setting, it is 20.6kg.
  14. yirgacheff

das schnellste Velomobil - Rolltest gut geplant im Norden

In case it isn't too far from my house, I will come with my Snoek. Could someone provide the location? Thanks a lot in advance, With kind regards Clément
  15. yirgacheff

Hi everyone, There are some news about the Snoek: https://velomobiel.wordpress.com/2021/06/11/snoek-manhole-and-light-system/ As you will see, there are some good options for the lights. Greetings Clement
  16. yirgacheff

wichtiger Sicherheitstipp für alle Velomobilfahrer mit Einarmschwinge

Hi Christian, That's indeed the case for my Snoek. With kind regards Clement
  17. yirgacheff

wichtiger Sicherheitstipp für alle Velomobilfahrer mit Einarmschwinge

Hi Christian, The rear wheel axle of the Snoek is clamped on the swing arm. When unscrewing the 4 bolts , it makes it easier to remove the axle. In case the bolt screwed in the axle and against the hub is accidentally unscrewed, I would guess that the rear wheel won’t get out of the axle...
  18. yirgacheff

Hi, it requires more suppleness as the DF, the entry is a bit small and the space for the shoulders is more constraining. But you quickly get used to it. greetings, Clement
  19. yirgacheff

Hi @Tim , The power is measured at the crank ; my power meter is a Power2max NG. i hope this helps. Greetings Clement
  20. yirgacheff

Hi Wolfgang, Apologies, but I don't know the exact frontal area of the DF, neither of the Snoek. Most probably, the front area of the Snoek is smaller. With kind regards Clément
Zurück
Oben Unten