erledigt Spare parts for Mango Sport

K

krisp

Hello
I am the happy owner of a Mango purchased from Sinnerbikes in 2012. I live in Norway and use the VM every day to work, that is apx 35 km a day. I enjoy the bike and has had no car for the last 3 years. Mango has been sturdy and reliable but this year I experience worn out parts which I so far has been able to maintain in company with my local bike heroes, that is the freehub, chain and cassette.

But late june my tourkap fell into the pavement and the visor broke.
I understand there is som finacial and business change at Stadtkanaal, and this probably is the explanation to why they didnt respond to any contact attempt last two months.
I hope Sinnerbikes will be back as soon as possible- does anybody know anything?

And- is it possible to purchase parts from some other spot? Who on earth understands how a Mango is built?

Today my mid-chain chainwheel under the seat post broke in small parts, and I now have to park my VM waiting to find another chainwheel.
So now Im in need of both a chainwheel and a new visor.
Who can possibly have these parts and send them to me to Norway?

Kristian Pedersen
Mango Sport Red Edition di2
Bodø, Norway

Drymer does not reply just like Sinnerbikes, I have tried..

Thanks very much! Any idea why it broke down like this after just 1000 kms? image.jpg

Thanks for the link! Almost same picture! I guess ginko knows about this then.

I have the old version of the 11 (12? I have to look...) teeth Ginko chain-idler in my Mango: 3 years almost 40.000km without problems. The old version has a smaler bearing but more "meat" at the sprocket.

Hi Krisp,

Harry told me that Drymer is nearly completey away in the holidays - thats why you don't get a response at the moment.

Thanks for all the help here! I am now in contact with Ginko direct and I guess they will provide a new and better chain-idler. I am on holidays next two weeks (Las palmas) and will start commuting to work again again on monday 18th of August

Zurück
Oben Unten