erledigt Velokraft VK2

K

kali

Full carbon race recumbent with SRAM X0 10-sp twist shifters, rear derailleur, Shimano Ultegra FC-6750 compact crank, Avid BB7 disc brakes on the front wheel and Shimano Dura-Ace on the rear, TerraCycle idler, kevlar tailbox, Ventisit seat pad, carbon leaf spring headrest, Rigida Flyer SL wheelset with DT Swiss bearings, SRAM Red 10-sp cassette. Size Large. Weight, including the tailbox, around 10 kg, depending on wheels. The tailbox itself is just below 1 kg. This bike is faster than my Trek 6.9 road bike. Price: 1780,- €

I also have a Lightweight Standard III C clincher wheelset for sale that goes very well with the VK2. If you have a road bike and want a top wheelset that can be used on the VK2 as well, I may be able to find a good price for both.

Anhänge

• vk2haven1.JPG
    vk2haven1.JPG
    404,2 KB · Aufrufe: 636
  • vk2haven2.JPG
    vk2haven2.JPG
    381,3 KB · Aufrufe: 516
Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Hello @kali,

might you add the overall weight, by chance? I am sure several interested users would love to know this. (y)

Cool bike, cool price!

Best regards
Wolf

PS: where is it located actually?

Hi Titan

The overall weight, including the tailbox, would be around 10 kg, depending on wheels. I believe the tailbox itself is just below 1 kg. It is located about 60 km north of Copenhagen, Denmark.

Best regards
Karsten

@TitanWolf , might you also be interested in my Lightweight wheels? I added a note about them in the ad. The rear wheel goes very well with the VK2 and the wheelset as a whole is ideal if you also have a road bike.

Hello Karsten,

I am not able to afford another recumbent right now (too much investitions in my active projects). But I like to watch the market and read about interesting offers and their data sheets, which is why I was interested in the informations I asked for (thanks for answering them!). Also I love the Velokraft designs. (y)

I'm sure that you'll get buyer's requests, as the price seems very fair. The tailbox alone is not cheap, let alone the bike..

Best regards
Wolf

Hi Wolf

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, I do hope this fine bike will stir some interest, and perhaps also the wheels.

Best regards
Karsten

Hi Ralf

I'm 185 cm and the bike is a size large. Will fit riders between 180 and 200 cm approximately. The boom is adjustable.

Best regards
Karsten

Yes, I am afraid so. The boom is almost in the bottom position now even with my height. Good luck finding another one in your size!

Best regards
Karsten

Ich fühle mich auf deutsch, also wenn ich selber schreibe, etwas unsicher, und es dauert für mich länger, aber ich verstehe alles. Man has also nicht nötig mir auf englisch zu schreiben.

Gruß, Karsten

Achtung: neuer Preis 1680,- €! Zum abholen in Dänemark.
New price: 1680,- €. Local pickup. No shipping.

Zurück
Oben Unten