TR Meine neues Aluminium-Trike

AW: Meine neue Trike Aluminium.

First video from first street riding on my trike
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA6h0vjY5J8
2609.png

I have been watching the video and I beg you in the name of all who are not blind: replace it by a different solution. It looks like you are angling for flying fish.

If you cannot find a good way to mount a mirror on the handles, get one of those Helmet/Glasses mirrors, a good option for under seat steering. Or this cap, posted a short time ago by somebody who said he is content with it.

...replace it by a different solution.
But first, look for a better solution for your backwheel-suspension.
Maybe I'm wrong. Could you send a sideview-photo of the backpart of your trike?

I have been watching the video and I beg you in the name of all who are not blind: replace it by a different solution. It looks like you are angling for flying fish.

If you cannot find a good way to mount a mirror on the handles, get one of those Helmet/Glasses mirrors, a good option for under seat steering. Or this cap, posted a short time ago by somebody who said he is content with it.

I have once again attentively looked my video :) . Yes, in the end of a video the tube has reeled.
Simply it now is put on other tube which is rigidly fixed on a steer and is not fixed in any way more ( steel-aluminium friction only). Later the problem will be solved by collar. The console is made of an aluminium tube of 25 mm. and lightweight .

But first, look for a better solution for your backwheel-suspension.
Maybe I'm wrong. Could you send a sideview-photo of the backpart of your trike?

2619.png

The back suspension bracket is made under the temporary scheme, agrees.
I plan to transfer ammo on an inclined profile, to instal a pendulum and draught, as in a following drawing:

2620.png

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sorry, but I cannot understand the second solution either.

There could be many solutions but:
Both endes (fixation-points?) of the shock-absorber should have the same distance (nearly!) from the rearfork-axle.

Maybe this way:

Anhänge

• reah75.jpg
    reah75.jpg
    131,9 KB · Aufrufe: 404

Now that is comprehensible.

@ Reah:
Your photomontage looks like a seat suspension to me.
But I do not think this is what you have in mind..

Trial riding on trike have shown that chain tubes create a friction for which overcoming it is necessary to spend additional efforts.
I have decided to try to make an experimental tube with rollers.
2630.png

2631.png

2632.png

2633.png

Today I have tested the experimental chaintube. With a new tube it became much easier to twist pedals. Small inconvenience - a quiet noise from contact chain and wall of tube...
Experiment while successful, I will observe as the tube will behave further. I am happy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGJqZyA-sIA

This solution is very complicated and not much better than the existing one.
Same Problem:
The motion of the rearfork is not linear to the kontraktion of the shock-absorber.
The more the rearfork moves up, the less the shock-absorber has to kontrakt. And again, the rearfork may crash to the frame.

The chosen shock-absorber is very long. IMHO you could find a much smaler one. Than the solution i posted before should be possible.

Hello,

my suggestion: just replace the 559mm (26inch) rear wheel by a 406mm (20inch) rear wheel and move the shock absorber in the postion "Klopfer" suggested.

By using a small rear wheel you can change the angel of the rear fork, without changing the geometry of the trike.

greetings

Christoph

P.S. Sorry for my English, I didn`t need to use ist for a couple of years.

2524.png

Why are some of the sides of this squared profile painted black. Or is this a protective tape against scratches.
I like the design, but this detail with the unpainted aluminium Profil on the upper fixation point of the seat is nat matching the Design off your Trike.
Why is this profile so long that it is

Zurück
Oben Unten