Snoek von Velomobiel.nl (war: Quest RS)

Was ich aber nicht so clever finde : Man darf die Schrauben der vorderen Sitzbefestigung nicht anziehen, sondern muss diese locker lassen, damit der Sitz klappbar bleibt.

On the left the Luphin SL AF, on the right the "standard" light system. Illuminates 2 times wider. Although it's quite impressive I chose the standard version (I will use the Snoek at daylight only) so not going to spend another 465 € (charger + light module).
I measure 1,79 meters and inner leg lenght is 85,5 cm, hereby my configuration: 155 cranks (150 works great as well), single 70-teeth sprocket (Daniel Fenn), 11-36 at the rear. Contact speed tires, depending on availability --> lighter wheels. 70 mm brakes, armrests, racehood, mirrors (slim version), metalic paint (1 color). Allert helped a lot in helping me fit in the bike. At the front Allert made another carbon underbody with deeper "holes" that helped (a lot) cause before my heels were touching the body a little when pedaling. My MTB shoes were quite wide, so narrower shoes might help here. Next he adjusted the cranks a little, and he proposed to remove the ventisit cushion. A few small things that made a big difference in the end.

Anhänge

• 1636364265422.jpg
    1636364265422.jpg
    113,7 KB · Aufrufe: 102
I ordered the standard light, but use the SL-AX only in case. I have ordinary mirrors, where I can attach the SL-AX, as daytime running light is very useful.

Peter_Joossen, please what is your shoe size? Do you only fit in the Snoek, despite being 179cm, because you are thin?

Bei mir funktioniert dein Link leider nicht, wird in diesem Moment was gemessen? Da müsste ich den einen Kilometer mal auf mich nehmen und mit zuschauen :D

Aber auf ein paar Daten bin ich gespannt. Besonders im Vergleich zum früheren Milan SL.
Ps. So wie sich das von Velomobilworld anhört bekomm ich mein Snoek erst im Frühjahr... Puh...

Zurück
Oben Unten